A couldn't wait to turn 4. For the last few months in Primary whenever they would sing to someone for their birthday, A would raise her hand and yell out I'm almost 4! She was very excited to have them sing to her on her birthday and she has already started letting everyone know that she is almost 5. :) This year was the first year that I had a friend party for her. I'm not very creative, but we did it around a dot theme. I started out by having them decorate their own party hats with different colored dots. We then played pin the dot on the ladybug, musical dots, twister, and throw the water balloons through the dot. I think the kids liked the water balloons the best. The party was a lot of fun and I think A had a great time with her friends. We love having her in our family and love the energy and joy that she brings.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
4th Birthday
A couldn't wait to turn 4. For the last few months in Primary whenever they would sing to someone for their birthday, A would raise her hand and yell out I'm almost 4! She was very excited to have them sing to her on her birthday and she has already started letting everyone know that she is almost 5. :) This year was the first year that I had a friend party for her. I'm not very creative, but we did it around a dot theme. I started out by having them decorate their own party hats with different colored dots. We then played pin the dot on the ladybug, musical dots, twister, and throw the water balloons through the dot. I think the kids liked the water balloons the best. The party was a lot of fun and I think A had a great time with her friends. We love having her in our family and love the energy and joy that she brings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy birthday! Looks like a great party - you're so fun to have a friend party. I have yet to venture there. We had such a great time hanging out back in June - hope you won't mind if I copy a couple of pics from your blog to update mine...(from the beach, wedding?)
Post a Comment